Thursday 23 June 2016

In the land of fascinators...

I love fashion and accessories. Today, I met up with my friend and we decided to walk round the shops, particularly to find a certain type of dress for summer. We did not find any interesting one, but we found a huge range of hats and fascinators at Debenhams. This was a fun to try them on:-)
Below, I am showing you my favourite fascinators, I have tried on today:-)
Ready for Royal Ascot?

At least, I could feel like a duchess, wearing a gown and one of these stunning fascinators. I did not try any gown on, but I got a good sense of imagination, so it was not difficult to act as one:-)
I think, I will go for that
 Nice and posh
For a moment, I could feel like a real madame...
I like combination of black with other colours
If I was rich, I would buy all of them:-)

What is your favourite one?

You can follow me on:

Instagram: madamekatarina9,
Twitter: Kasia Zbrog,
Tumblr: Katanaxa,
Snapchat: MadameKatarina

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment