Wednesday 22 June 2016

My perfume review - Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet EDT


Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet was introduced in 2014 by Francois Demachy. This fragrance is an elegant composition of floral and mandarin essences with rose and musk accents.
It reminds me the first days of spring. It is a light fragrance, very feminine and refreshing. It brings softness and beauty to every woman wearing it.
The cover face of the Miss Dior collection campaign is Natalie Portman.

Composition of notes:

Top notes: Sicilian mandarin,

Heart notes: Pink peony, Damask rose, Apricot,

Base Notes: White musk.

Durability of fragrance:

This Eau de toilet lasts up to 4-5 hours.

Appearance of the bottle:

This fragrance has a beautiful and elegant bottle matching perfectly to the scent. It has the same shape as the other Miss Dior perfumes. Crystal square bottle with a silver bow creates a symbol of the Miss Dior perfume collection. Personally, I adore this appearance of the bottle. It looks awesome on my shelf!

You can follow me:
My Instagram: madamekatarina9
My Snapchat: MadameKatarina
Twitter: Kasia Zbrog
Tumblr: Katanaxa

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment