I love Norfolk. When I was 11 years old, I knew I would move to England. I did...13 years later...
Why England? There is something special about this country. Landscape, people, language, Royal family, culture...weather...:-P This is kind of magic land I wanted to live in...
This place is full of inspirations. If I was rich, I would be a film producer...Honestly, I would find here amazing places so easily and create scenarios.
I still explore Norfolk. This is my first time in Burnham Market. Apparently Johnny Depp has his own house here.
Sometimes, I feel like a gypsy girl. I have no own house, but find many places...and all those places I could call my home...
This is cheaper alternative to the Rose Hip Oil from Trylogy. Both with the same natural scent and gorgeous. This one has more intensive colour.
This is my first cream from L'Occitane. I am looking forward to trying it! I like ingredients in this gorgeous little jar. Hope, my skin will like it too. It is super velvet gel consistence, hydrating moisturiser. I love this light cream formulas. I got it from sale for only £20!
I love this shampoo from TK Maxx. It smells like candies. It has pearl colour and for this 500ml bottle I paid only £3.99! My hair loves it!
Hair conditioner from Crete. It smells like combination of honey and chamomile.
I love mascaras from L'Oreal. The Volume Million Lashes is one of my favourite ones.
My Instagram: madamekatarina9
I have come here with idea, which was living in my head for many months. I think it is need for giving people advise how to travel alone, especially to lone travelling women...
1. You need a map - make sure you plan your journey well ahead. You need to choose places you want to see and you need to plan how to get them. How are you going to come back to your hotel and how long will it take? How long will take to visit those places? It is good idea to have guidance attached with the map. Information about local shops, restaurants and bars would be very useful.
2. Handbag wearing across the body - keep your money and documents safe. Keep any photo ID with you in case of any accident. Keep your important belongings on a side of your bag, closer to your body.
3. Proper outfit - especially ladies should be mindful of clothes they wear. Lone travelling lady should avoid shorts and tight tops. I would recommend to cover arms and do not expose body shape. It is good idea to keep your hair up and if necessary to wear hat or hairband. Sunglasses will cover your exotic blue eyes when you travel alone to African countries and keep you away from poking by local men.
4. Be unapproachable- if you travel to exotic country, remember that, nice and smiley lady is always easy to approach and start conversation. Do not make any friends on lone holiday. You do not know anybody and do not trust anybody. You do not go out for a drink with unknown person and do not let anybody to show you round. If you need help, search online or ask other tourist.
5. Be confident - Do not show anybody that you got lost or it is your first visit to that country. You need to be aware of taxi drivers too. Some of them may use fact that you are lone tourist and charge you more.
Remember, in some countries tourists are main source of economic development. They are treated as rich people, because poor ones cannot afford to travel, right? Those nations may not know middle class at all, because in those countries middle class does not exist.
Stay safe and enjoy your wonderful journeys.
Summer is coming...