Tuesday 24 November 2015

The city full of lights...

I am getting ready to go to London. This time of the year it will be a special time. Evening walk down the streets full of lights...Evening chats with a friend by the glass of mulled wine and hanging fire places...I got a good memories about London. This city brings me a joy and inspiration...Viva London!...Viva Europe!
I often visit city centre in Norwich, enjoy walking down the streets and visiting shops, also having latte. It seems it is a good time for latte, it is spicy and warming up drink. The one below was Tiramisu latte. I love tiramisu anyway, but latte? Well, I had to try! It was a gentle and creamy nice latte...with a tiramisu accent;-)

I bought a big bag to pack up my stuff for two night trip to London. the bag in burgundy colour from TKmaxx cost me only 16,99£ I am not taking many things with me, only essentials like usually...Two more days to London and I am already packed up! Just few things are still waiting to get into this bag:-)
 Christmas lights everywhere in Norwich city centre. 


 Jarrold

Instagram: madamekatarina9

No comments:

Post a Comment