Sunday 4 October 2020

In the land of castles and dragons...

 


I heard in past that Principality of Wales is a very beautiful place to go to. It was on my 'places to see list'. Especially, after visiting Scotland in 2011, I decided to go to Wales one day, but there was always something else on the way to see. I was told about pretty hills and mountains, lakes and rivers, but I did not expect such a charming creation of impressing details of them all. 
This piece of earth is astonishing due to the fact, that nature itself is absolutely the most incredible and powerful attraction. It is so hypnotising and charming that you may wish to remain here forever. 
If you love sea, mountains, forests, rivers, waterfalls, castles...this is definitely the place, I strongly recommend to you to visit.
As I am a huge fan of historical buildings, I found here a significant amount of castles, that I was able to photograph. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment